CATHERINE M. CALLAGHAN
Called to the bar of the Law Society of Ontario in 1987 Catherine Callaghan obtained her LL.B. from the University of Windsor in 1985. She also received a B.A. from the University of Toronto (St. Michael’s College) in 1980.
Her Corporate Commercial law practice includes incorporations, corporate reorganizations, commercial contracts, business acquisitions and commercial lending transactions.
The Estate practice includes Estate and Tax Planning and Administration, Trusts, Wills, and Powers of Attorney. Catherine is also familiar with Guardianship Applications, Passing of Accounts and Henson Trust planning for parents with a special needs child.
Catherine Callaghan has lived in Newmarket since 1991 with her husband Tom and their four children.
- Current Director Community Living Central York (CLCY)
- Current Volunteer St. John Chrysostom Church
- Past Director York Support Services Network
- Past Director Newmarket Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director Business Women’s Networking Association (Founding member)
- Past Director York Region Law Association.